Rehab To Home
Park Place Health Care Center prides itself on success stories when Residents are able to return to a more independent setting, including returning to home. Our therapist work hard to achieve the best possible results for our Residents.
Steps to help Residents reach more independent living
- Start with a team of experienced professionals who are advocates committed to caring for our residents;
- Identify short and long-term goals and a create a care plan that maps out how to reach those goals;
- Provide daily treatment to foster growth and achievement;
- Transition to a course of restorative care, when appropriate, to test the durability of newly acquired skills and to continue to improve stamina;
- And, involve family and at-home caregivers to keep them informed and to prepare them the support the patient upon discharge.
- Our aggressive discharge planning ensures an individual has all the adaptive equipment, home modifications and training to ensure success once they are home.
If you or a loved one have been recently hospitalized and feel you may benefit from rehab-to-home services, please contact us Admissions.